- RX methods are referred to as Operators.
- Allow you to transform, combine, manipulate and work with the sequences of items emitted by Observables.
- Allow you to compose asynchronous sequences together in a declarative manner.
- As efficient as callbacks but without the drawbacks of nesting callback handlers.
- Most operators operate on an Observable and return an Observable.
- You can chain operators one after another.
- Each operator in the chain modifies the Observable that results from the operation of the previous operator.
- Operators operate sequentially each one operating on the Observable generated by its immediate predecessor in the chain.
- Order of operators matters.
< All Posts